Revealing the delicious cinnamon green tea recipe for busy people
For a long time, green tea not only helps you feel refreshed, but also increases alertness. This benefit is promoted by the content of caffeine - a type of brain stimulant. Green tea does not contain as much caffeine as coffee. However, it is enough to produce a sober response without causing the “jittery” or “hangover” effects of too much caffeine. Green tea play a role small in the spiritual life of many generations.
Understanding the essential needs of customers, Huong Mai's cinnamon green tea is a handicraft product made from 100% ancient cinnamon bark over 20 years old. With the perfect combination of ancient cinnamon bark and tea Premium green tea not only brings a characteristic aroma but also helps preserve tea leaves, enhancing and prolonging the inherently pure and natural sweet flavor of green tea. Busy teams often value their time narrow and choose tea bags. With just 1 tea bag and a few very simple steps, you have a delicious cup of tea in your hand. The following article will tell you a few ways. Hope this article helps you!
Method 1: Brew tea bags in a cup
- Step 1: Pour water into the kettle, bring to a boil, then turn off the stove. In order for tea to have a good taste, the cleanliness and boiling of the brewed water is also very important. You should use clean water that has been filtered through a water purifier or purified spring water pure. The most standard water temperature is 56 - 62 degrees Celsius. However, when boiling, it is still necessary to let the water boil completely, then let the heat cool down to a satisfactory level.
- Step 2: Sterilize the cup with boiling water, then put the tea bag in.
- Step 3: Add water to the tea bag filter, the amount of water only needs to reach ⅘ cup. Wait 3-5 minutes for the tea to infuse, then use a spoon to remove the filter bag.
- Step 4: Let cool, stir gently and enjoy.
Method 2: Brew tea bags in a kettle
- Step 1: Put clean water in the kettle, bring to a boil, then turn off the stove.
- Step 2: Put boiling water in the kettle, cover for about 1 minute, then pour the water away.
- Step 3: Take a tea bag filter into the kettle, fill it with hot water from 56 to 62 degrees Celsius.
- Step 4: Wait for the tea to infuse. With each type of tea bag filter will have different infiltration. With green tea, it takes about 1 minute to use.
For those who belong to the tea team, drinking tea is not just a normal beverage, but it also represents a lifestyle, an elegant pleasure. With a distinctive taste, cinnamon green tea at Huong Mai will not disappoint you. Green tea is an easy to find ingredient to make a daily drink. Green tea has many great health benefits. Make yourself a habit rink green tea every day to take advantage of the benefits of this drink. For those who belong to the tea team, drinking tea is not just a normal beverage, but it also represents a lifestyle, an elegant pleasure. With a unique flavor, cinnamon green tea at Huong Mai will not disappoint you.
Good luck with this recipe!